TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS
First and foremost, we would like to thank our employees and customers as we work through these uncertain times. Lawrence Companies is taking multiple precautionary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and the ways in which they engage with our customers.
As of today, we are fully operational in all our divisions and locations. Our plans are to continue to service our customers as long as we can continue practicing social distancing and safe practices.
Over recent weeks, we have implemented a number of safety practices and late last week adopted practices that were somewhat more intense. These included:
- Cancelled all business travel, including casual customer visits until further notice. We have previously limited non-essential travel but what is now being defined as non-essential incorporates much more travel.
- Increased the capability to allow employees to work remotely. We have requested that all employees, including our leadership personnel, work remotely, if possible. If it is not possible for them to be effective when working remotely, we have requested that they work on rotating schedules or at non-standard hours to limit as much interaction as possible. All employees who can work effectively from home have been requested to do so.
- We have limited all non-essential visits to our facilities and locked general access doors to each facility suggesting that customers call ahead and that if the products that they need are parts, we will deliver them curbside. We have also asked employees to only participate in their assigned facility to limit the exposure internally between divisions and locations.
- Meetings are to be conducted virtually instead of in person limiting interactions to only 2 individuals at one time, if possible. All routine sales, training and leadership meetings are to be cancelled or held virtually during this period.
- Increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitizing, including multiple times daily in our larger facilities and of all touch points on a vehicle in our repair facilities.
Please know that Lawrence Companies is committed to supporting our customers. We will utilize all our locations and resources as necessary and work tirelessly to support you. We appreciate your understanding if any of our temporary practices create inconvenience during this unusual time in our history. Thank you and stay safe.
James L. Harrison, Sr.
Chief Executive Officer